Cookierecipe

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kaffeeklatsch" wurde erstellt von stefan, 28. Oktober 2002.

1. stefan

stefan Guest

Cookierecipe
    It’s allmost christmas. So it’s time to bake cookies!
    Here is my favourite cookierecipe.

Take:

1 cup of essence
    1 cup of water
    1 cup sugar
    4 eggs
    2 cups dryed fruits
    1 teesspoon
    1 teesspoon salt
    1 cup brown sugar
    Lemmonjuice
    Nuts
    1 bottle of scotish Whiskey

Open the bottle of whiskey and proof it’s quality.

Take a big cup. Try the whiskey twice, to be sure that it’s best quality, fill a cup with whiskey and drink it.

Start the elektrik mixer and stire a cup of butter creamy. Add a teaspoon sugar and keep stiring.

Make sure that the whiskey is still ok. Try another cup. Turn the mixer off. Through two eggs and the dryed fruits in the cup. Mix the button off. If the dryed fruits are to cling, detach them with a knife or something.

Taste the essence and check the color of the whiskey. Than take two cups of salt or something like that.

Proof the whiskey!

Now chop the lemmonjuice aun sqeeze the nuts. Add a big spoon of oil and stir it up with your forefinger.

Spoon from sugar or so. You’ll find somewhere in your kitchen

Grease your oven. Turn the baking tin to 350° C. Don’t forget to mix up the button! Throw the cup out of the window.

Drink the rest of the whiskey and go to bed.

Merry Christmas!
    from stefan

[%sig%]

2. Dear Stefan,

hicks - this is an old - hicks - recipe of my family and - hicks - in the wild wild west my family - hicks - almost had baken this - hicks - cookies
    prooosssssiiiit
    lg
    Isi

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden